Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Forge and Optifine issues [NOTE]

Hello everyone!

So i was modding minecraft with forge and optifine. I tested it and it showed the black screen of death. After i came across with that, i try to make a solution. It's pretty simple, you just have to install forge before optifine. I think when you install optifine first then forge, the forge only need to delete the files inside META-INF which has MOJANG in it. But Optifine needs to delete all the files inside it. So yeah, i think that is the cause. 

Note : This trick was tested by me and worked.

If you came across this problem, try this trick i hope it worked! If it isn't working, tell me what is your platform (OS)  and i'll try to find the solution!

Happy Minecraft-ing!

5 comments:

  1. When I install forge before Optifine it shows me the mojang startup screen and then it turns black.
    When I install Optifinne before forge it immediately turn black.
    P.S
    I have Windows 8, and Minecraft 1.5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Install forge first, then install optifine. But, i did this and it shows the BSOD too, i'll work on another solution.

      Delete
  2. this happens to me to. I first put forge into the jar. And then start up my minecraft. Then after that i Put optifine and forge starts up and then mojang comes up and then the screen turns black
    Help Me
    I also have minecraft 1.5 and optifine 1.5 hd

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here, forge before optifine, then mojang screen folloewd by bsod

    ReplyDelete