Yay! the bug between forge and optifine is finally fixed, all you have to do is just do this:
Download the latest forge here : Forge Files
Download the lastest optifine here : B1 1.5.1
(NOTE: This is the official download, so i don't take any profit from their work in any kind. Except the better gameplay ;D.)
Then mod as usual! BAM! BSOD is finally GONE!!
For those who don't know how to mod minecraft with both forge and optifine:
A. Install Forge FIRST:
To install Forge, follow this instruction:
1. Make sure your minecraft/jar doesn't have modloader/audiomod.If you have one or both of them installed, get a fresh one.
2. Open minecraft.jar with any 7zip opener, open the downloaded minecraftforge as well.
3. DONT DELETE the META-INF. Open the META-INF then delete the file which has MOJANG name ONLY.
4. Copy the all files inside the downloaded forge.
5. Run Minecraft once, then you will have to wait until the forge setup everything.
B. Then install Optifine
1. Open Run, then type %appdata%, by default your .minecraft folder should be there.
2. Open bin, then right click on minecraft.jar, open with any 7zip opener ( i prefer WinRaR), leave it be.
3. DELETE META-INF folder inside minecraft.jar
3. Open Optifine HD U B1.rar, drag all the contents with .class extension to minecraft.jar
4. Close it, run minecraft and test!
Happy Minecraft-ing guys!